|Release date||24 May 2001 (Update)|
|Removal date||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Description||Hits skeletons - ghosts - shades & zombies hard|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Crumble Undead was a spell that required a Magic level of 39 and could hit a maximum of 150 life points to undead monsters, which included banshees, shades, zombies, skeletons, ghosts, Crawling Hands, skeletal hands, zombie hands, revenants, Zogres, Skogres, and Ankous.
Attempting to cast Crumble Undead on anything other than undead monsters would yield the message "This spell only affects skeletons, zombies, ghosts and shades".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being removed from the game, Crumble Undead is still present in Quick chat options.
- Despite being technically classified as undead, it did not work on the Barrows brothers, the Banshee Champion, certain high-levelled Revenants, mummies, Dragith Nurn, or Nazastarool.
- It was an inexpensive method for players who wanted to spend minimal money to train magic, as it hit as high as Earth Blast but was cheaper than Earth Bolt.
- Crumble Undead was not available in the Daemonheim spellbook.
- Prior to the 2 September 2009 update which allowed any staff to autocast any spell, Crumble Undead was only able to be autocast by using a Slayer staff or a Void Knight mace.
- Mindspike's special attack did not work when casting Crumble Undead.
- Crumble Undead was removed from the game when the Evolution of Combat was released.
Update history[edit | edit source]