Smoke Barrage requires a Magic level of 86 to cast and can reduce your targets' chance to hit by 5% for 10 seconds. It has a 100% chance to reduce your targets' hit chance when cast as an auto-attack. If this spell is used with an ability, it only has a 10% chance to reduce hit chance, or a 20% chance if the caster has Dark Form active. It requires two blood runes and five air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 825, and it scales up to 950 at 99 Magic.
When cast as an auto-attack, this spell will strike a 3x3 square area surrounding the target, hitting other players and monsters in this space. Damage to secondary targets is 35% less.
As with all Ancient Magicks spells, the quest Desert Treasure must be completed to cast this spell.
|2||2,656|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 16 August 2021 (Update):
- Barrage spells now scale to T99 damage.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- An issue causing AoE spells, such as the burst and barrage ancient magicks, to not award adrenaline correctly has been fixed.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Casting this spell no longer attempts to cast it on the caster.