Prism of Salvation is a Seren spell that creates an area of effect prism that works on any non-Ironman player with accept aid on. It allows players to click on the prism and teleport to it immediately, as long as they are within 8 tiles and there are no obstacles between the player and prism. There is 9.6 second cooldown before you can teleport again.
It cannot be used to escape Nex's ice prisons. This spell can't be used in Fist of Guthix.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- Prism of Salvation can no longer be cast while in the Legends' guild stopping players from smuggling other players into the guild
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- The accuracy of the Prism of Salvation's teleport has been improved.
- The Prism of Salvation's teleport range has increased from 6 to 8 tiles.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- The name of the spell and the generated prism of salvation now have matching names.