Prism of Salvation is a Seren spell that creates an area of effect prism that works on any non-Ironman player with accept aid on. It allows players to click on the prism and teleport to it immediately, as long as they are within 8 tiles and there are no obstacles between the player and prism. There is 9.6 second cooldown before you can teleport again. The prism itself is called a Prism of Sanctuary.
It cannot be used to escape Nex's ice prisons. This spell can't be used in Fist of Guthix.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- Prism of Salvation can no longer be cast while in the Legends' guild stopping players from smuggling other players into the guild
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- The accuracy of the Prism of Salvation's teleport has been improved.
- The Prism of Salvation's teleport range has increased from 6 to 8 tiles.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- The name of the spell and the generated prism of salvation now have matching names.