Air Wave, a members Magic spell, is the second-strongest air spell in the standard spellbook. It requires four air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 595, and it scales up to 768 at 80 Magic.
|0|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- Elemental spells no longer require mind, chaos, death, or blood runes.
- Name changed from Wind Wave to Air Wave.
- update 24 June 2010 (Update):
- We’ve changed the animations for all of the Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave and Surge spells (for all four elements). These spells now use some of the game engine's newer features such as particles, and have updated sound effects to accompany them.
- update 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Other small changes concern the Strongholds of Security and of Player Safety, where only those in need of information will be quizzed, and the magic spell icons, which have had a graphical update.