Spiritual Healing is a Lunar spell released with the Livid Farm on 4 April 2011. It can only be unlocked by training at the Livid Farm, and is unlocked after the player accumulates 200,000 Produce Points. When cast, it will fully heal your current familiar, boosts its combat stats, and increases its duration by 20% of the base duration. This spell has a cooldown of two minutes, and can only be used once per familiar. Renewing the familiar with another pouch does not count as a new familiar and therefore the spell will not work a second time. This spell cannot be cast on Legendary pets, even if the beast of burden passive is in effect.
When tested using the monster examine spell it appears to boost familiar combat stats by approximately 7% rounded down and had no effect on familiar max hit damage. The boosted combat stats are only temporary and decay back to base levels over time, decaying by 1 level every 60 seconds since being summoned, which is similar to the effect of stat boosting potions on players that decay every 60 seconds since login.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 'Spiritualise Food' has been renamed to 'Spiritual Healing' and no longer requires a piece of food to cast.
- This spell can now extend familiar timers beyond the initial max time.
- Fixed an issue where the interface did not update to show that a familiars lifepoints were healed.
- patch 4 October 2011 (Update):
- Spiritualise Food now works correctly after a familiar has been renewed.
- This spell was originally Spiritualise Food, and had to be cast on a piece of food that healed at least 1200 life points in order to be used.