Vengeance Other is a Lunar spell that allows another player to rebound 75% of the damage of their opponent's next hit, similar to a ring of recoil or deflect curses. The player this spell is cast on receives the message "You have the power of vengeance!" in their chat. The receiving player's accept aid must also be on.
As with all Lunar spells, the quest Lunar Diplomacy must be completed to cast this spell. Vengeance spells may only be cast every 30 seconds by the same caster.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Vengeance spells & Disruption shield will no longer be affected by global cooldown.
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- This spell can now be sorted by category on the magic spellbook interface.
- You are unable to cast Vengeance Other inside of a Player-owned house.
- Its animation is similar to that of the Vecna skull.
- Cyrisus casts Vengeance Other on the player when fighting the Dream Mentor bosses.
- The description of Vengeance spells says "75% of the damage received is instead dealt to the attacker", but this is misleading as damage is not actually reduced. The player takes 100% damage of that hit and their attacker takes 75%.