Ruby Aurora is a Seren spell, unlocked by completion of The Light Within. It has a 5% chance of activating when using abilities, and increases to 10% when Light Form is on. When it activates, it provides a buff to every non-Ironman player that has Accept Aid on within 5x5 area of the caster, but not to the caster themselves. This buff increases damage dealt by 1% and lasts for 24 seconds. It can stack up to 3 times for a total increase of 3% damage. The base damage of this spell is 777, and it scales up to 864 at 90 Magic.
|1||3,099|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- Ruby Aurora's damage output buff effect has been increased to 24 seconds, up from 6 seconds.
- The Ruby Aurora's buff activation rate has been improved to 1/20 (1/10 with Light form) when using abilities.
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- A typo in the Ruby Aurora spell tooltip has been fixed.
- patch 7 September 2015 (Update):
- Tweaked the activation rate for the Ruby Aurora effect in PvP and PvM scenarios to be more consistent.
- Updated combat prisms and the ruby aurora effect to respect single and multi-way wilderness rules.
- Each of the Auroras requires a higher magic level than the previous one, and their order coincides with the order of several gems in the game starting at opal and ending at ruby.