Dream is a Lunar spell that causes the caster to fall asleep and hastens the rate at which life points naturally regenerate by 10 times the normal amount.
This is one of the Lunar spells that require the completion of Dream Mentor in addition to Lunar Diplomacy to use.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 4 July 2016 (Update):
- The Dream spell now causes the player's lifepoints to regenerate at 10 times their normal rate, up from 5 times, and now stacks with other regeneration methods.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The amount healed when using the Dream spell has been increased.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- The Dream lunar spell is no longer considered a combat spell when reordering the magic interface.
- Before an update on 4 July 2016, dream's healing rate had not been updated since the Evolution of Combat, meaning that simply resting would result in significantly faster healing than dream provides.
- Dream cannot be cast at full health; attempting to do so yields the message "You have no need to cast this spell since your life points are already full."
- Unlike the resting feature, dream may be cast while poisoned.
- Since the addition of detailed faces into the game, a player will still have their eyes open while casting this spell.
- The Z's appear to be coming out as if the player was standing; they should be much lower to around about the player's head level while they're resting.