This article is about the spell. For the Archaeology artefact, see 'Smoke Cloud' spell scroll.
|Release date||21 June 2021 (Update)|
|Quest||City of Senntisten|
(plus Desert Treasure)
|Description||Disorient the target with a veil of smoke, leaving them vulnerable.|
- Increases the target's damage received from critical strikes by 15%.
- The damage cap against the target when landing a critical strike is increased by 12%.
- 120s duration.
- Effect is 40% effective for non-magic damage.
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
|Combat Style||Increase in
critical hit damage
|Critical hit cap|
This hex is particularly powerful when combined with Biting 4, a Reaver's ring, and an active Erethdor's grimoire as the forced critical hit rate is at 25% (or 25.8% for Biting 4 installed on level 20 augmented gear).
- Critical hits with Shatter or Onslaught keep their cap at 30,000.
- Tuska's Wrath keeps its cap at 15,000.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 5 July 2021 (Update):
- Smoke Cloud has been added to Borrowed Power.
- Reduced the effectiveness of the spell by 60% for ranged and melee hits.
- Ranged/Melee: Critical hit cap 112% -> 104.8%. Critical strike damage 15% -> 6%.
References[edit | edit source]