Blood spells are one of four types of Ancient Magicks combat spells that will heal the caster 5% of the damage dealt.
The four types of Blood spells are:
- Blood Rush, a type of rush spell cast with the Magic skill
- Blood Burst, a type of burst spell cast with the Magic skill
- Blood Blitz, a type of blitz spell cast with the Magic skill
- Blood Barrage, a type of barrage spell cast with the Magic skill
Blood spells enrage Commander Zilyana when used against her.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 12 October 2011 (Update):
- The ‘Blood’ ancient spells now heal for 1/4 of the damage dealt by the player, rather than a quarter of their max possible hit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They were temporarily renamed "Bloodfire" spells after the Evolution of Combat to reflect their new connection to Fire spells, which was unpopular and the name was reverted although the elemental connection remained.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, Blood spells healed for 25% of the damage dealt.