|Release date||24 May 2001 (Update)|
|Description||A standard water spell.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Water Blast is the strongest free-to-play Magic water spell and the third-strongest water spell for members in the standard spellbook. This spell requires three water runes and three air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 451, and it scales up to 614 at 64 Magic.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- Elemental spells no longer require mind, chaos, death, or blood runes.
- update 24 June 2010 (Update):
- We’ve changed the animations for all of the Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave and Surge spells (for all four elements). These spells now use some of the game engine's newer features such as particles, and have updated sound effects to accompany them.
- update 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Other small changes concern the Strongholds of Security and of Player Safety, where only those in need of information will be quizzed, and the magic spell icons, which have had a graphical update.