Telekinetic Grind is a Lunar spell available at level 85 Magic and giving 89 Magic experience. It can be cast on any item that can be ground with a pestle and mortar to grind all of that item carried (up to 60 per cast). The runes are only consumed once (i.e. grinding 60 mud runes costs just 1 law and 2 astral runes).
It cannot be cast on noted items (though it can be cast on naturally stackable items like mud runes), and it will not use a Beast of Burden's inventory.
The following items can be ground with this spell.
All normal amounts and mechanics are followed by the spell, for example:
- Sandstone follows the standard distribution of extra fine sand across the sizes
- Crystal urchins require the same number as normal per harmony dust
- Shards of Armadyl give 8 dust each
Using Telekinetic Grind is a significantly faster way to grind large amounts of items at a relatively small additional cost. Some examples of places where it may be well utilised:
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- The Telekinetic Grind spell will now grind Wyvern Bones.
- Fixed an issue where Telekinetic Grind would sometimes award the incorrect amount of token XP for the secondary skill. (Salamander tar now gives the correct herblore experience.)
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- Added to game.
- The Following new spell has been added to the Lunar Spellbook: Telekinetic Grind: Grinds up to 60 of a targeted item that could normally be ground by a pestle and mortar.