Quick guide for Waterfall Quest
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Almera in her house north-east of the Baxtorian Falls|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
The Treasure[edit | edit source]
Glarial's Pebble[edit | edit source]
- Once back on shore, head slightly north-west and climb the outside staircase on the south side of the larger building.
- Search the south-eastern bookcases on the east wall to find a Book on Baxtorian.
- Read the book.
- Head to the Tree Gnome Village (location), located north-west of Yanille.
- Once there, follow the path through the maze, heading towards the dungeon marked on the map, or alternatively if Tree Gnome Village (quest) is partially complete, right click "Follow" Elkoy, who is at the beginning and end of the maze, and go east into the dungeon.
- Enter the dungeon and go to the easternmost room.
- Search the east stack of crates which is a different colour than the others, to find a key (Waterfall Dungeon) (must read book in order to find key).
- Head to the westernmost room and Use the key on the gate to unlock it.
- Enter and speak to Golrie to find Glarial's pebble.
Tomb Raiding[edit | edit source]
- Bank everything except Glarial's pebble and your rope (you may bring food). To enter the tomb, you cannot bring combat-related items such as weapons, armour, or runes. See Glarial's Tomb for a list of items that are allowed. You may drop 6 air runes, 6 water runes and 6 earth runes outside the tomb and retrieve them upon exiting, in order to skip banking for the final part.
- Teleport to Ardougne lodestone and go north-west of the Fishing Guild to find Glarial's tombstone.
- Use Glarial's pebble on the tombstone.
- Go west and search the chest to obtain Glarial's amulet.
- Optional: Drop the amulet and search the chest for a second one, preventing having to obtain a second one after the quest for dungeon access.
- Go south and search Glarial's Tomb to obtain Glarial's urn.
- Head north-east back up the ladder you came down.
Baxtorian Treasures[edit | edit source]
Items needed: 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, a rope, Glarial's urn, and Glarial's amulet.
- Go back to the quest start point and board the raft to the west once more.
- Use your rope on the rock situated on the banking to the south (do not click 'swim to rock').
- Use your rope on the dead tree next to you (do not click 'climb tree').
- Enter the cave door north.
- Go north-east, open the door, and search the crates on the northern wall for another key.
- Return to the centre room and go down the western passage, past the fire giants, through the doors north.
- Use the key on both of the doors.
- Make sure you follow the next three steps carefully or you will be washed up down stream!
- Use an air rune, a water rune, and an earth rune on each of the six pillars.
- Use Glarial's amulet on the statue of Glarial, the western statue.
- Use Glarial's urn on the Chalice of Eternity, in the centre of the room.
- If you attempt to take the Chalice you will be washed up down stream and will have to get the amulet back from the chest under Glarial's tombstone before being able to return to the cave.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 13,750 experience
- 13,750 experience
- 2 gold bars
- 2 diamonds
- 40 Mithril seeds
- Access to the Waterfall dungeon for combat training. You must have Glarial's amulet in your inventory to re-enter the dungeon – attempting to enter without the amulet will result in the tunnel flooding with water, you getting washed into the river, ending up on the bank and taking some damage.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Waterfall Quest is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Mourning's End Part I
- Mourning's End Part II
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Plague's End
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Curse of Zaros
- The General's Shadow
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- The Temple at Senntisten
- The Vault of Shadows (miniquest)
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Wandering Ga'al
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Within the Light
|Related to the Elf quest series|