RuneScore is a points system used to measure completed achievements. It was added on 29 August 2017 and can be viewed by clicking the Hero icon in the game interface. Most achievements have an assigned value between 5 and 75, in multiples of 5. Upon completing the achievement its value is added to the player's RuneScore.
The maximum possible RuneScore is currently 28,965, coming from 2,965 achievements, as of 14 April 2021.
Of the 2,965 achievements, 629 do not award RuneScore (0 value) due to being heavily luck-dependent, such as skill pets, boss pets or collection log achievements.
The same update removed all RuneScore awarded from dynamic achievements that need to be completed again upon the release of new game content. This is to ensure that players' RuneScore do not decrease when new updates with additional requirements for those achievements are released. The affected achievements were Completionist Cape, Trimmed Completionist Cape, Master Quest Cape, To Be a Master, Music Maestro, The world is a safe place, Final Boss, Insane Final Boss, The Elite, and Reaper Crew.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 1 February 2021 (Update):
- Zez, the RuneScore activity pet added to game, unlocked at 5,000 RuneScore, and additional appearances at 10,000, 15,000, 20,000, and 25,000 RuneScore.
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- 11 duplicated Divination achievements in the skills lists that were awarding bonus RuneScore have been removed.
- patch 3 September 2018 (Update):
- Achievements from the Elite Dungeons achievements will now correctly add RuneScore.