RuneScore is a points system used to measure completed achievements. It was added on 29 August 2017 and can be viewed by clicking the Hero icon in the game interface. Most achievements have an assigned value (between 5 and 75) and upon completing the achievement its value is added to the player's RuneScore.
The maximum possible RuneScore is currently 24,805, coming from 2,277 achievements, as of 13 October 2019. The in-game interface may show different amounts for both the total of achievements as well as the maximum RuneScore, which is a known issue.
Of the 2,277 achievements, 197 do not award RuneScore (0 value) due to being heavily luck-dependent, such as skill pets, boss pets or boss collection log achievements. Dynamic achievements that need to be completed again upon the release of new game content also award 0 RuneScore - this is to ensure that players' RuneScore do not decrease when new updates with additional requirements for those achievements are released. However, there are exceptions to this rule.
On 10 September 2018, RuneScore was added to the HiScores table; it can be found under the Activities tab. A minimum of 500 RuneScore is required to appear on this HiScore. The same update removed all RuneScore awarded from the following achievements:
- Completionist Cape
- Trimmed Completionist Cape
- Master Quest Cape
- To Be a Master
- Music Maestro
- The world is a safe place
- Final Boss
- Insane Final Boss
- The Elite
- Reaper Crew
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with some achievements and RuneScore.
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- 11 duplicated Divination achievements in the skills lists that were awarding bonus RuneScore have been removed.
- patch 3 September 2018 (Update):
- Achievements from the Elite Dungeons achievements will now correctly add RuneScore.