Ardougne cloak 1
|Ardougne cloak 1|
|Release||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from Doctor Orbon in Ardougne.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
|Armour||7.7||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Ardougne cloak 1|
|Ardougne cloak 2||
|Ardougne cloak 3||
|Ardougne cloak 4|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appear.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This cape used to be common among Pkers as it used to have a good prayer and stab bonus for its free cost.
- The cape appears to "wink" at the player as the angle you are looking at the cape turns.
- On the back of the cape appears to be a Highwayman mask, a tribute to the many players that train thieving in Ardougne's market.
- When teleporting, the Saradomin Symbol appears at the player's feet.
- When teleporting if you look close enough you can see your player's hair through a helmet.
|Fremennik sea boots|
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|