|Release date||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||Sells bone goods.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Barlak is a cave goblin who loves shells and bones, and likes to collect them for use in Construction and Crafting projects. He is located in a small isolated room on the west side of the bottom floor of Dorgesh-Kaan. To get to Barlak, run all the way to the south, west, and then north through a hallway.
Selling items[edit | edit source]
The player may sell special bones and shells to Barlak to obtain coins and experience. The experience received is affected by experience boosts such as the clan avatar and bonus experience. Note that during some parts of the quest, The Chosen Commander, players will not be able to sell items to Barlak. After the quest is completed, Barlak will be interested in purchasing items again.
Unlike most "extra" experience sources, the experience from Barlak is doubled by bonus experience.
Bones[edit | edit source]
Players can sell two types of bones to Barlak:
- Long bone: 1,000 coins and 1,500 Construction experience.
- Curved bone: 2,000 coins and 2,250 Construction experience.
Shells[edit | edit source]
Players can sell four types of shells to Barlak:
- Snail shell: 600 coins.
- Perfect snail shell: 600 coins and 500 Crafting experience.
- Tortoise shell : 250 coins.
- Perfect shell : 600 coins and 500 Crafting experience.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite his examine text, Barlak does not run a shop that the player can access.