|Release||8 May 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||I wonder what this does.|
|doc • Talk page|
A lever can be found in either the west section of East Ardougne or south of Edgeville. Pulling them will teleport the user to the Deserted Keep, deep in the Wilderness. It is used for deep-wilderness Treasure Trails clues and access to places such as the Mage Arena, Wilderness Agility Course, and Chaos Elemental.
When members pull the lever in the Deserted Keep, they will be teleported from the Wilderness back to Ardougne, unless the player has been teleblocked. If a free-to-play player pulls the lever, however, they will be teleported back to Edgeville.
There is also a bank reachable from the house to the north-west of the lever, right next to the Mage Arena.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- The lever in Edgeville that teleports players to the high-risk Wilderness is no longer blocked in free worlds.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- Added a warning to the Ardougne teleport lever about losing all your items in the Wilderness.
- patch 15 March 2010 (Update):
- Using the Wilderness lever will correctly use a charge on the Forinthry bracelet.