|Release date||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||Enjoys locking up animals in small pens.|
|NPC ID||28, 7570, 7571|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Zookeepers are non-player characters who work at the Ardougne Zoo. They keep watch over the animals and clean up after them. Players can talk to a zoo keeper named Larry to start the Cold War quest and can also talk to a zoo keeper named Charlie to start the Eagles' Peak quest.
Players doing Treasure Trails clues are sometimes directed to him with the anagram 'Eek Zero Op' and are given a challenge scroll. The answer is 40. +1 if Eagles' Peak is completed, +1 if Hunt for Red Raktuber is completed.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
- patch 21 July 2009 (Update):
- Fixed a zookeeper's chat head from Ardougne Zoo.
- The zookeepers are a little more friendly should you need to chat to them.