|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Plague City|
|Examine||A local civilian.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Edmond is a civilian of East Ardougne, the husband of Alrena and the father of Elena. He is friends with Jethick, though the pair haven't seen one another since before Elena's birth. He lives north of the Flying Horse Inn.
When West Ardougne was quarantined, Elena snuck into the city to help, intending to only be gone a few days. When three weeks passed, Edmond made plans to sneak into the city himself to rescue her. However, he was too old to go himself. A passing adventurer offered to take his place and he showed them to the Ardougne Sewers, which he'd gotten access to by digging down through his garden. His wife gave the adventurer a gas mask to protect them from the plague. Their work aroused the suspicion of the mourners, though they were seemingly unable to act against Edmond.
The adventurer managed to enter West Ardougne and freed Elena, who was being held captive by the mourners for her work on the plague. She returned home mere minutes before the adventurer returned to inform Edmond of their success. He left the garden entrance to the sewers open afterwards.
Family[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Edmond, "Plague City", RuneScape. "Once you're in the city look for a man called Jethick, he's an old friend and should help you. Send him my regards, I haven't seen him since before Elena was born."
- ^ Edmond, "Plague City", RuneScape. "Elena's a missionary and a healer. Three weeks ago she managed to cross the Ardougne wall...[...]She said she'd be gone for a few days but we've heard nothing since."
- ^ a b Edmond, "Plague City", RuneScape. "I've been working on a plan to get into West Ardougne, but I'm too old and tired to carry it through."
- ^ Alrena, "Plague City", RuneScape. "One of the mourners has been sniffing around asking questions about you and Edmond, you should keep an eye out for him."
|Part 1 of the Elf quest series|