Red Dragon Isle
|Red Dragon Isle|
|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
Red Dragon Isle is a location that stretches from level 41 to 47 Wilderness. Player-killers may frequent the area, so do not bring items that you are not willing to lose. As the name suggests, it is home to several red dragons. The landscape is even more charred than the wilderness around it, and big eggs sit on the ground in various spots.
As the name suggests, it is home to several red dragons. Apart from the dragons, the isle also contains two spawns of white berries that respawn almost immediately upon being picked up. The location is a multi-combat area. There is also an Agility shortcut at the southern end of the isle that may be used by players with an Agility level of 54.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Annakarl Teleport to the Demonic Ruins and run west until you reach the gate (requires completion of Desert Treasure).
- A shortcut, requiring level 54 Agility, allows easier access to the isle. Players may travel to this shortcut via:
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Red dragon, level 84
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 July 2012 (Update):
- Players can no longer sink into the lava on the Red Dragon Isle.
- A tile with Z-Bias on the Red Dragon Isle has been fixed.
- An Agility shortcut has been added to the south side of the Red Dragon Isle to allow players with level 54 or higher Agility easier access.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Red Dragon Isle is referred to as "Red Dragon Island" in the Agility levelup table for its shortcut.
- Despite being referred to as an island, it is in fact a peninsula.