|Release||14 November 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wield, Check charges|
|High alch||720,000 coins|
|Low alch||480,000 coins|
|A melee weapon of incredible power.|
|Exchange||61,186,518 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Annihilation is a degradable tier 87 two-handed melee weapon, available as a reward from Slayer Bounty. It can be purchased from the Slayer Bounty & Deathmatch Reward Shop for 30,000 Slayer Bounty points.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The Annihilation at most, costs 4,500,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 1,125,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
With an NPC[edit source]
These less preferred methods cost more as they do not consider one's Smithing level for a repair discount.
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
Alternate methods[edit source]
These preferred methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
- An armour stand in a player-owned house
- A whetstone device which can be used anywhere
- The Item Repair ability on a legendary pet can be used once per hour
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|4500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Usage cost[edit | edit source]
|Method||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone|
|Item(s) consumed||4,500,000 × Coins[uc 1]|
|Total GE Price||4,500,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||135,000|
|High rate[uc 3]||270,000|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||450,000|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
Annihilation has a special attack called Gravitate, which uses 60% adrenaline. When used, for 30 seconds all successful attacks on your opponent(s) adds a stack (one stack per ability, or two stacks per Legacy Mode auto-attack), which increases your damage by 1% per stack (capping at 20%). The effect resets the timer and stacks if you use the special attack twice before 30 seconds, and the effect and stacks are cleared at the end of the 30 seconds, when an attack misses, or if you switch out your weapon.
The damage bonus from Gravitate doesn't affect bleeds, and it stacks with Berserk additively (so 220% with Berserk and 20 stacks). The best way to quickly add stacks is with multi-hitting attacks such as bleeds or AoE attacks on multiple targets. The damage bonus only applies on the current stack before the attack (Ex: If you have 10 stacks and used an attack, that attack will deal an extra 10% damage and will gain 1 stack (or 2 in Legacy) for a total of 11 (or 12) stacks). In 30 seconds and without any extra hits from effects (God books, Attacker's insignia, Aftershock, etc.), the maximum amount of stacks that can be obtained in Legacy is 16 stacks, but the hit will only benefit from the 14 stacks for a 14% damage boost.
Comparison with other melee weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Two-handed swords|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- The Bounty Hunter weapons now display in the skill guides as before they were not there - you will find these weapons in their respective skill guides at level 87.
- patch 16 November 2015 (Update):
- A stretching issue on the sheathed version of Annihilation has been fixed.
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the removal of Bounty Hunter on 11 March 2019, Annihilation could be bought from the Bounty Hunter & Deathmatch Reward Shop for 30,000 Bounty Hunter points.
Bounty Hunter (removed)
Two-handed crush weapons