"Jeffrey" redirects here. For the goebie villager, see Goebie
Jeffery is a blacksmith who runs the furnace in Edgeville. He allows members who have completed the easy Varrock achievements to use his furnace. His craftsmanship with rings make them sought after romantic gifts.
He has a romantic interest in an unknown person who doesn't reciprocate it. He asked Dororan, a dwarven poet, for advice. However, the advice turned out to be bad and their relationship soured. Dororan offered a love poem in exchange for a ring, which Jeffery accepted in bitterness.
Following the Dragonkin attack on Edgeville, Jeffery's smithy was damaged, and he was too preoccupied to fix the town himself.  Mandrith then asked the World Guardian to rebuild the town in Jeffery's stead, with one of the items required to do so was his secret hammer. He was slightly annoyed that Mandrith had told them about it, but he allowed them to use it after seeing they were capable of fixing up the town.  The hammer returned to him once the job was complete.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ^ Dororan, "Gunnar's Ground", RuneScape. "Yes! Jeffery's rings are timeless works of incomparable romantic splendour."
- ^ Dororan, "Gunnar's Ground", RuneScape. "Edgeville's metalsmith, Jeffery, labours like myself under the weight of unrequited love. Perhaps, if you took one of my love poems to Jeffery, he would trade it for a gold ring."
- ^ Dororan, "Gunnar's Ground", RuneScape. "Some time ago, Jeffery asked me for advice in acting on his affections. I gave him the best advice that I could. Things didn't work out very well for him. One thing led to another and now he no longer wishes to speak to me."
- ^ Jeffery, "Gunnar's Ground", RuneScape. "That cheeky little... He can't just leave it alone, can he? Fine! I'll trade you for the poem. What is it you want?"
- ^ Jeffery, "Rebuilding Edgeville", RuneScape. "Well volunteered Player! I would have fixed it myself but I am far to busy in here, I haven't even fixed my own smithy!"
- ^ Jeffery, "Rebuilding Edgeville", RuneScape. "Hmm, I asked Mandrith to keep quiet about that, he shouldn't have told you..."
- ^ Jeffery, "Rebuilding Edgeville", RuneScape. "You do look like an exceptionally talented smith though and considering the circumstances I suppose you can borrow it to fix up the town and most importantly my smithy."