|Release||14 November 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wield, Check charges, Use, Drop, Examine|
|Equipped||Remove, Check charges, Examine|
|High alch||720,000 coins|
|Low alch||480,000 coins|
|A mage weapon of incredible power.|
|Exchange||57,756,235 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Obliteration is a degradable tier 87 two-handed magic weapon, available as a reward from Slayer obtained as drops from the Wilderness slayer drop table, or from a sack of very wild rewards.
The staff becomes untradeable once wielded. Just like Annihilation and Decimation, once fully repaired it may be traded or placed back on the Grand Exchange.
Obliteration degrades to a broken state over 60,000 charges of combat. It can be repaired by a repair character for 4,500,000 coins, or for less at an armour stand.
This item costs at most 4,500,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 1,125,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
These methods cost more as they do not consider player's Smithing level for a repair discount.
These methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts):
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|4500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Method||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone|
|Item(s) consumed||4,500,000 × Coins[uc 1]|
|Total GE Price||4,500,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||135,000|
|High rate[uc 3]||270,000|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||450,000|
- ^ Cost at armour stand and whetstone is reduced by 0.5% per Smithing level; 50% at 100 Smithing.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
The Obliteration's special attack, Devour
Obliteration has a Weapon Special attack called Devour, which uses 100% adrenaline. When used, you halve all of your opponent's healing for 10.2 seconds. This includes:
- Not Included
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- The Bounty Hunter weapons now display in the skill guides as before they were not there - you will find these weapons in their respective skill guides at level 87.
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- Obliteration now states the correct accuracy on the Equip interface.
- hotfix 14 November 2016 (Update):
- Lowered Obliteration's accuracy to tier 87.