Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak
|Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak|
|Release date||29 May 2013 (Update)|
|Actions||• Talk to|
• Check jobs
|Examine||The emissary of Zamorak.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Moldark is an emissary of Zamorak, god of chaos, proclaiming his word in eastern Edgeville. According to Moldark, if one chooses to follow Zamorak, the god will spread chaos and aid in accepting power when offered. He will give those who join him various tasks to complete in addition to providing them with a banner of Zamorak and a Book of the Gods. The title "[Name] of Zamorak" may be activated through this emissary.
Moldark will also return the communication device if players lose or destroy it.
Players doing Treasure Trails clues are sometimes directed to him with the anagram 'Iz A Ammo Load For Mrs Yakkers'. Moldark then asks the player to complete a challenge, the answer is 7, or 3 if after Ritual of the Mahjarrat and before Rebuilding Edgeville.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- patch 26 May 2015 (Update):
- Completing a Treasure Trail at the Zamorak god emissary will no longer continue into his regular chat, which previously interrupted the Rewards interface.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- A typo when a player has been supplied with body armour for a god emissary has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Moldark's robes are strikingly similar to Zamorak's, with the main difference being Moldark is more corpulent.
References[edit | edit source]