Oziach Fairweather is a middle-aged salesman with ties to the Champions' Guild. He lives just north-west of Edgeville and, during Dragon Slayer, informs applicants to the Guild where the three map parts to Crandor can be found. Afterwards, he offers successful applicants access to his shop, Oziach's Armour, where he stocks the rune platebody, blue dragonhide body, and mystic robe top. He is also a good friend of Evil Dave, whom he calls Little David. He appears as a witness in the EVIL DAVE v. The People court case.
He can attach draconic visages to anti-dragon shields to create the dragonfire shield, charging 1,250,000 coins per shield.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 30 April 2013 (Update):
- A graphical issue with Oziach's hands has been fixed.
- patch 2 April 2013 (Update):
- Oziach has now invested in some more up to date rune armour.
- patch 17 August 2011 (Update):
- Oziach won the case against the Edgeville Reconstruction Committee, and as such has had his house remodeled free of charge.
- While interviewing Oziach about Evil Dave's court case, he mentions giant black knights, and Dragon dragons as conspiracy theories.
- According to Linza he did not expect the player to succeed in slaying Elvarg and was merely trying to get rid of them.
- He has a gravestone in the New Varrock graveyard that reads "Oziach Fairweather. Buried in full rune armour, as stipulated in his will. Grave has been robbed 137 times and counting."
- As such, in New Varrock he is a member of the Fairweather family through marriage to Gertrude.
- ^ Linza, RuneScape. "Oziach's very annoyed with you. He told you to go kill the dragon of Crandor just to get rid of you. He didn't think you would!"