Ardougne south-east mine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ardougne south-east mine|
|Release date||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|Also known as||Monastery mine, South Ardougne mine|
|Location||South of Ardougne, near the monastery|
|Main music||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Ardougne South-East mine is a possible crash landing site for Shooting Stars.
Travel[edit | edit source]
- Ardougne cloak 1, direct teleport
- Fairy ring (DJP), run west
- Khazard Teleport on the Lunar spell book, run north-west
- Spirit tree to Battlefield of Khazard, over southern bridge, run south-east
Ores[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Banks[edit | edit source]
Furnaces[edit | edit source]
- East East Ardougne furnace
Map[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Mining and Smithing rework this mining site contained 4 coal rocks and 6 iron rocks which formed a channel leading to the monastery door. The mine was useful for mining the resources for steel bars.