Ardougne Castle is a castle in East Ardougne near the border to West Ardougne. King Lathas was king of Kandarin until Plague's End; after this quest transpires he will be replaced by his cousin, King Thoros, who resides on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]. Players can start the quest Underground Pass here. Aside from the king, many Paladins wander the area around it.
There is a chest that gives you 1,000 coins, a raw shark, adamantite stone spirit and an uncut sapphire when you picklock it. Bear in mind that you need to picklock the door as well, and search the chest for traps to avoid damage. There are two both on the same floor. It requires 72 Thieving.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Some unnecessary blocking has been removed from around a tree near Ardougne castle.
- patch 14 August 2012 (Update):
- Ardougne Castle no longer has a random bed in the hallway with a Black scimitar on it.
- patch 2 September 2009 (Update):
- You now lose EP for being teleported by the chest in Ardougne Castle if it teleports you during combat.