Manor Farm, also known as the Farming Guild, is a farm located north of East Ardougne. Owned by Granny Potterington, it houses several animal pens, a few farming patches, and her house. The north-western corner of the farm is connected to the Mill Road Mill.
Inside Granny Potterington's house is a remote farm device, which can only be built after a certain level of farming guild reputation, and a mystical tree upstairs to teleport players to the Ranch Out of Time.
Manor Farm is the main hub for the player-owned farm. The farm hosts several animal pens where the player can raise and breed livestock.
The remote farm device can be found on both floors inside the building in the centre of the farm.
The northern section of the farm hosts a compost bin, two allotment patches, a flower patch, a herb patch, and a fourth spirit tree patch (requiring level 114 Farming as well tier 1 Farming reputation). Nearby the patches are Kragen, who can be paid to look after the allotments, and a tool leprechaun. A Money tree patch (requiring level 119 Farming), and a bloodwood tree patch are between the house and eastern pens.
The money tree takes 2 days to grow and will not get diseased or die. Upon checking the health it rewards 60,000 experience and 3 cash bags can be harvested each giving between 333,000 to 500,000 coins up to a maximum total of around 1,500,000 coins. The Money tree seed is rarely obtained from birds nests, crystal chest (Prifddinas/Taverley), harvesting player-owned farm animals, harvesting/checking health of crops, triskelion keys, and Farming Guild requests.
Earning Farming experience through Farming actions such as harvesting, checking plants/animals, etc. grant Farming reputation which unlocks rewards at various ranks.
There are NPCs at the Manor Farm outside near the animal buyers with requests requiring seeds, produce, and animals. To access the requests, one needs to click on the 'Farming Requests' button on the little interface (shown on the right) while at Manor Farm or players can talk with the request NPCs to see what their request is as well as handing the items in after gathering them. Each request grants Farming reputation, items (corresponding to the request NPC), and Brassica primers. Completing a request does not grant experience.
- Last updated on 09:48:10, 20 April 2021 (UTC). Click here to purge.
||Last spawned (ago)
||April 20 2021 00:00 UTC
||April 21 2021 00:00 UTC
||April 18 2021 00:00 UTC
||April 21 2021 00:00 UTC
||April 14 2021 00:00 UTC
||April 21 2021 00:00 UTC
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 18 January 2021 (Update):
- Animal buyers can once again be set to appear via 'word of mouth' based on what animals are in the pens
- Speak to one of the Potteringtons about contract options and clear your advertisements to try it out!
- For consistency, various messaging on Manor Farm and The Ranch Out of Time has been turned into info-boxes:
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- The barrels at Manor Farm now all have the correct collision.
- Removed the force walk tiles north of Manor Farm that were preventing navigation.
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- It is now possible to cancel pathing after clicking on the mystical tree on manor farm.
- There is no longer a confirmation message when travelling from manor farm using the mystical tree.
- Pickle the cat has returned to Manor Farm.
- patch 6 January 2020 (Update):
- Farming Requests requiring animals with the "big boned" trait will now correctly accept those animals.
- Animals whose shiny variants are a subspecies in their own right (Araxyte spider & royal dragon) could not be handed in for farming requests. Now night spiders and black dragons are requested in their place.
- hotfix 18 December 2019:
- Players are no longer asked for Araxyte spiders or Royal dragons when fulfilling a farming request, instead they are now asked for night spiders or black dragons.
- patch 16 December 2019 (Update):
- A "Guide" option has been added to the Money Tree patch on Manor Farm.
- patch 9 December 2019 (Update):
- The Castle Wars tickets obtained from farming requests are now added directly to your currency pouch. An option to add the previously defective castle wars tickets to your currency pouch has been added.
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- Animal buyers will no longer hang around at the farm once they have all the animals they're after.
- update 25 November 2019 (Update):.
- The farming guild, Spirit tree patch, Money tree patch and Bloodwood tree patch were added
- hotfix 14 October 2019:
- Added a windmill world map icon for the windmill at Manor Farm.
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- Reduced the painted down area of Manor Farm which was covering a wider area than it perhaps needed. This meant farm checks were running when you walked from places like the Ardougne lodestone to the Fishing Guild. The areas have now been tightened up to only cover the the outskirts of all pens and the hives.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Missing blocking has been added to the west side of Granny Potterington's farmhouse.
- patch 15 March 2010 (Update):
- Flattened out the herb patch in Ardougne.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- A missing gate to a cow field north of East Ardougne has been put back.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Chaose's Twitter account. 18 Dec 2019. (Archived from the original on 31 Dec 2019.) Mod Chaose: "Players are no longer asked for Araxyte spiders or Royal dragons when fulfilling a farming request, instead they are now asked for night spiders or black dragons."