Manor Farm is a farm located north of East Ardougne. Owned by Granny Potterington, it houses several animal pens, a few farming patches, and her house. The north-western corner of the farm is connected to the Mill Road Mill.
Manor Farm is the main hub for the player-owned farm. The farm hosts several animal pens where the player can raise and breed livestock.
The northern section of the farm hosts a compost bin, 2 allotment patches, 1 flower patch, and 1 herb patch. Nearby the patches are Kragen, who can be paid to look after the allotments, and a tool leprechaun.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- A missing gate to a cow field north of East Ardougne has been put back.
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- Reduced the painted down area of Manor Farm which was covering a wider area than it perhaps needed. This meant farm checks were running when you walked from places like the Ardougne lodestone to the Fishing Guiid. The areas have now been tightened up to only cover the the outskirts of all pens and the hives.
- Even before officially becoming Manor Farm with release of the player-owned farm, the area was used to accommodate farming related content, including Richard's Farming Shop, a potato field, a wheat field, a cow pen, and a sheep pen.
- The name of the farm is a reference to George Orwell's 1945 novel, Animal Farm.
- Manor Farm is a name traditionally given to a farm that was part of a manor in England.