Wilderness (level 47) Lava Maze mine
|Wilderness (level 47) Lava Maze mine|
|Release date||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Also known as||Wilderness phasmatite rocks, 47 Wilderness mine|
|Location||North-west of the Lava Maze|
|Monsters||Deadly red spiders, potential for player killers|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Wilderness (level 47) Lava Maze mine, also called the Wilderness phasmatite mine, is both the only mining site in free worlds with available phasmatite and the only site with phasmatite rocks which has no requirements to access. The mine is located north of both the Wilderness (Level 35) Hobgoblin Mine and the Lava Maze in the Wilderness.
This mining site is dangerous, due to its location and the risk of potential player killers.
Travel[edit | edit source]
- Wilderness obelisks stopping at the level 44 obelisk and running east
- Wilderness sword 4 to the Wilderness Agility Course and running south then south-east
- Lava titan teleport to the Lava Maze and running north.
Ores[edit | edit source]
Banking[edit | edit source]
Banks[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Removed a 2x2 phasmatite rock in the wilderness that was too far south of the other rocks to trigger rockertunities.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the only mining site in free worlds with available runite ore before the before the release of the Mining Guild resource dungeon, and one of only two before the Mining and Smithing rework. In the past, the rune ore was rarely left spawned, as rune miners would often time the spawns and wait for the ore to spawn in anticipation.