The brawling gloves (Melee) (also known as melee brawling gloves) are obtained as a rare drop from revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon, the Wilderness shared loot table, the Chaos Elemental, as a drop from the rare drop table, by pickpocketing Iorwerth workers in Prifddinas, or as a rare drop from Iorwerth guards and Iorwerth scouts.
When worn, 50% experience boost for melee skills is given at the entrance or outside of the Wilderness, with the buff increasing to 300% (4x the experience) at level 47 Wilderness just south of the fence. Most XP modifiers stack multiplicatively with the gloves (i.e. clan avatars gives up to 106% XP and brawling gloves are 400% XP, for a total 424% XP). The gloves do not work during Double XP Live or with the Enlightenment aura.
The gloves start with 3,188 charges. Killing low-level enemies use four charges each, while high-level ones use eight.
Places to train in the Wilderness with the gloves could include:
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.
- patch 19 May 2014 (Update):
- Brawling gloves (Melee) now use one charge per 1k XP gained.
- Players using brawling gloves with stored bonus XP will now have the correct amount of bonus XP subtracted.