Ancient warriors' equipment patch
|Ancient warriors' equipment patch|
|Release||14 November 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this item you will need to buy a replacement from the Slayer Bounty & Deathmatch shop.|
|Can be used to upgrade Ancient Warriors' equipment.|
|Exchange||9,727,516 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The ancient warriors' equipment patch is an item that is used to upgrade Ancient Warriors' equipment. It can be obtained by opening the muddy chest, or as a drop from revenants while having them assigned by Mandrith as part of a slayer task, as a very rare drop from the Wilderness shared loot table, or purchased for 4,000 Slayer Bounty points from the Slayer Bounty & Deathmatch Reward Shop.
It can be used on any of the Ancient Warriors' equipment to upgrade it to a superior version, which is tier 88 instead of 78, and can also be augmented. The upgrade process is irreversible, and the superior item cannot be traded. Using it to upgrade Morrigan's ranged weapons requires 100 of the respective weapon.
It must be used on an unused piece of equipment or weaponry.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 11 March 2019 (Update):
- When killing revenants on a slayer task, they will now have the chance to drop the ancient warriors' equipment patch.
- The ancient warriors' equipment patch has been added to the wilderness shared loot table.
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- The Yes/No options when upgrading gear with Bounty Hunter rewards have been capitalised.
Bounty Hunter (removed)