|Release||3 March 2012 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Death list is a notice board which can be found in two places just south of the Wilderness wall. It displays the recent player kills in the Wilderness, showing the name of the killer and the defeated, as well as their combat levels. At Edgeville it is located 2 squares west of the bridge to the Grand Exchange. Near Varrock it is located north-west of the Jolly Boar Inn, on a path that leads straight into the Wilderness.
Players may evaluate the risk on entering the Wilderness by observing how quickly new kills are add onto the list. They could also see if any of the player killers at large have a combat level close enough to attack them.
Reading the Death list in Edgeville is one of the requirements for the Easy Wilderness Tasks.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Items that are converted to coins on death are now correctly recorded on Recent Wilderness Kills noticeboard.
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- The skull image on the Wilderness kills board has been updated, making it easier to read recorded deaths.
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- Updated the Wilderness death list to account for objects that derive prices from component pieces or other objects.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The reference to old combat levels on the Wilderness kills noticeboard has been removed.