For other variants of this item, see lucky
The garb of subjugation is Magic power armour worn in the torso slot. It is affiliated with Zamorak and is dropped by K'ril Tsutsaroth and his minions. It requires 70 Defence to wear.
Being Power armour, this garb offers less defence than its Barrows counterpart Ahrim's robe top, but it has a Magic bonus.
When received with CoinShare active, the Garb of subjugation will be dropped as 120 Garb of subjugation shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Balfrug Kreeyath page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the K'ril Tsutsaroth page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Tstanon Karlak page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Zakl'n Gritch page for details
Not long after Zamorak achieved godhood, he became concerned about his followers, which were not loyal to him and were planning to betray him the same way he did with Zaros. Seeing that, he visited Razulei in the Infernal Dimensions and requested the creation of the robes of subjugation, powerful robes imbued with cruelty. After they were created, Zamorak paid Razulei handsomely and gave them to his mages. His mages drew power from the clothes with the objective of overcoming him and were flooded with pain. Desperate to cease it, they drew even more power from the robes, but it only worsened the pain and it eventually destroyed them.
After Zamorak's banishment, his followers that wished to return him to Gielinor were loyal, so they could use the power of the robes without succumbing to pain, but prospering in the name of Zamorak.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this was the only body-slot item to offer a magic damage boost.
- With the Evolution of Combat, the Garb of subjugation was initially changed to give no offensive bonuses, but was given a damage bonus in a later update.