Grand Exchange clerk
|Grand Exchange clerk|
|Release date||26 November 2007 (Update)|
|Actions||Exchange, Talk to, History, Favourites, Examine|
|Examine||There to help me make my bids.|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Upon right clicking a clerk, the player gets several options:
- Exchange: Quick option; players can buy and/or sell items, and collect items from completed trades.
- Talk-to: Players can talk to the Grand Exchange clerks to access the Grand Exchange account. Prifddinas and Menaphos clerks also offer a free teleport to the Varrock Grand Exchange.
- History: Players can view the last twenty (20) transactions of their personal Grand Exchange trade history.
- Sets: Players can exchange complete sets of armour; either from individual component items into a complete item set, or from a complete item set into individual component items.
Varrock[edit | edit source]
Prifddinas[edit | edit source]
In the Tower of Voices there are 2 clerks with 1 banker in the south-west and north-west corners of the tower. There are also 2 clerks with 1 banker in the Max Guild.
Menaphos[edit | edit source]
In the Menaphos' merchant district the Grand Exchange and bank are unlocked by gaining Tier 1 or 4,000 total reputation. There will be two sets of 2 clerks with 2 bankers in the north and south part of the bank.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A female Grand Exchange clerk during the 2017 Christmas event.
A female elf Grand Exchange clerk during the 2017 Christmas event.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- All Grand Exchange clerks in Prifddinas now offer a teleport to Varrock's Grand Exchange.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- An update on 9 September 2010 to the Varrock Grand Exchange removed one banker and clerk on each side of the pillar, leaving one clerk or banker on each side. This was prompted by player complaints regarding duplicate clicking options.
|Part 3 of the Dwarf (Red Axe) quest series|