For other variants of this item, see lucky
The Zamorakian spear is obtained from the God Wars Dungeon as a drop from K'ril Tsutsaroth and his bodyguards. 75 Attack is required to wield this spear. Like all spears, it is a two-handed weapon.
It has the same damage per second output as the godswords, but is a stabbing weapon. It is commonly used to fight the Corporeal Beast, which the spear hits without a damage penalty.
When received with CoinShare active, the Zamorakian spear will be dropped as 120 Zamorakian spear shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
The spear can be converted into a chaotic spear with 10 chaotic spikes.
The Zamorakian spear's special attack, Shove
The Zamorakian spear has a special attack, Shove, which requires 25% adrenaline and pushes back the opponent and stuns them for three seconds. This attack deals no damage. It shares this attack with the dragon spear.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 June 2020 (Update):
- Fixed the augmented Zamorakian Spear's Inventory icon.
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 7 April 2014 (Update):
- Several examines that refer to Zamorak as evil have been made more objective. Zamorakian spear's examine text is changed from "An evil spear." to its current examine text.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- The Zamorakian spear is now held correctly when in combat.
- patch 23 March 2010 (Update):
- Corrected a problem with the Zamorak spear animations.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- Fixed the inventory icon for the Zamorak spear.
- patch 23 September 2009 (Update):
- Lumbridge melee dummies will no longer be affected by the Zamorak spear’s special attack.
- update 28 July 2009 (Update):
- Attack animations of the Zamorakian spear are updated.