This article is about God wars dungeon drop. For Treasure Trails reward, see Bandos kiteshield
The Bandos warshield is a part of the Bandos armour set, requiring 70 Defence to wear. It is dropped by General Graardor and his bodyguards in the God Wars Dungeon.
Its stats are exceeded by the divine spirit shield, the chaotic kiteshield and the Malevolent kiteshield (which degrades after 10 hours of combat).
The shield is the melee equivalent of the Armadyl buckler and the ward of subjugation. It has identical stats to the blessed spirit shield, although the blessed shield has a higher prayer bonus and requires a quest completion to equip. It also has almost identical stats to the fully charged melee dragonfire shield, with the exception of a having a slight prayer bonus of +1.
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Several pieces of God Wars armour now have a Prayer bonus.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- Broadcasted messages no longer refer to the Bandos warshield as a Bandos shield.
- The Bandos warshield was originally called the "Bandos kiteshield". However, after complaints that it could be confused with a Treasure Trail reward of the same name, following a player suggestion on the Forums it was soon changed to "warshield".