Seasinger's robe top
|Seasinger's robe top|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||Not alchemisable|
|Low alch||Not alchemisable|
|Robes worn by the seasingers of the Eastern Lands.|
|Exchange||4,780,090 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The seasinger's robe top is Magic tank body armour made in the player-owned port minigame. It requires 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Runecrafting to make in the port's workshop, using 80 chi and giving 30,000 Runecrafting experience.
The seasinger's robe top lasts for 60,000 charges of combat before degrading to nothing - it cannot be repaired. Equipping the top will cause it to instantly degrade and become untradeable, even if it has not been used in combat.
When dying in the Wilderness a top will drop with its remaining charges intact.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||477.0||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 5.1%|
|Life points||560||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Seasinger Robe Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- The confirmation message given when equipping tradeable ports armour has been reworded.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was renamed from "Sea singer's robe top" on 7 January 2014 with the release of Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey.
Magic body armour