The Ancient emblem is an item obtained by killing Nex. The emblem is only dropped when a corrupted defender, tainted repriser or blighted rebounder or a better defender is equipped or in the player's inventory. Augmented versions of the defenders will also work.
The emblem can be combined with a chaotic splint to create the ancient defender, ancient lantern, or ancient repriser.
In a LootShare kill, the emblem goes to the "LootShare points leader", the one with the highest points, who is able to receive the emblem drop. The player must also be one of the top-16 players of damage dealt to the boss during that kill. Since the emblem drop is low-value and is in a drop table before drops, the player can likely receive the emblem without losing their chance at other Nex drops.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- Ancient emblems will now always show a lootbeam.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Chaose's Twitter account. 18 November 2015. (Archived from the original on 22 October 2020.) Mod Chaose: "You need a dragon defender or above to get the t70 component, any of the t70 defender or above to get the t80 component and so on."