A Zamorakian soulstone is an item dropped by K'ril Tsutsaroth in hard mode that allows the player to preserve their killcount of K'ril Tsutsaroth (only the hard mode version), instead of draining away when players leave the God Wars Dungeon. This allows for players to go straight into the boss room if they have the required killcount without having to regain the killcount from the minions of that god. In other words, the kills of the hard mode version of K'ril Tsutsaroth count towards 40 souls required to again open K'ril Tsutsaroth's door. The normal version of K'ril Tsutsaroth also counts toward the 40 souls required, but five normal K'ril Tsutsaroth kills are required for one charge.
Charges in the soulstone will be used and lost upon opening K'ril Tsutsaroth's door. Kills gained from Zamorakian minions are used before those in the soulstone.
Zamorakian soulstone can be combined together with Armadylean soulstone, Bandosian soulstone, and Saradominist soulstone into the Omni soulstone. Each soulstone has a drop rate of 1/25 from the hard mode version of the god wars boss. During LootShare-enabled kills, only the player who has dealt the most damage to the boss is eligible to obtain this drop.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The following items will now display informative tooltips: Stored kills on God Wars Dungeon soulstones
- ninja 22 June 2015 (Update):
- God Wars soulstones can now be charged via non-Hard mode kills at a rate of 1 charge per 5 kills.
- patch 13 April 2015 (Update):
- God Wars Dungeon soulstones have been shrunk in size to make their selection outlines appear correctly.