The battle robe top is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It degrades with use similar to the Barrows equipment and costs 150 FoG tokens to repair, however it may only be traded when completely degraded. It requires level 50 defence to wear.
Similar to all other armours obtained from the Fist of Guthix minigame, it can be degraded for trading purposes by talking to Reggie in the cave and asking him to degrade the item.
When used with a staff of light, and a full set of battle robes, there is 50% chance that you will not use any runes when casting a combat spell.
After a total of 6 hours of combat the robes will be degraded (from 100% to 0%). This won't be affected by how many runes the robes save - it's just the time spent in combat - so using the staff of light does not prolong their lifespan. This may affect the reason for buying the robes - be it on the Grand Exchange or from Reggie.
- ^ Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange. Using calculated value.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- At 1500 FoG tokens it is currently the most expensive piece of armour that players can buy using FoG tokens.
- The uncharged version currently has a visual glitch for male characters. This has yet been fixed.