Bandos equipment is a full set of melee power armour and shield that requires 70 Defence to wear. The armour pieces are rare drops from General Graardor and his bodyguards in the God Wars Dungeon. Bandos equipment is non-degradable, and it is the melee equivalent to Armadyl armour and the robes of subjugation, which are Ranged and Magic sets respectively.
Because Bandos equipment is strong, does not degrade, and has a Strength bonus, it is in demand and considerably more expensive than Barrows equipment, which has higher defensive bonuses. Bandos equipment is most often used for training combat and Slayer, and for fighting bosses at medium to high levels.
|Totals||1271.2||35||7||88.3||-||-||6,184,576|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Several pieces of God Wars armour now have a Prayer bonus.
Bandos armour concept art
- Upon release, the set only consisted of a chestplate, tassets, and boots. The other pieces were added on 5 September 2012.
- Praying at the altar in General Graardor's chamber while wearing any piece of Bandos armour grants an extra 10 Prayer points per piece.
- The appearance of Bandos armour (chestplate and tassets) has been updated three times, more than any other God Wars Dungeon armour.
- Bandos armour (along with other God Wars Dungeon armour) are not classified as Third-age armour despite being forged during that age according to the timeline of Gielinor.
- Bandos armour received a major graphical update on 6 March 2012.