Soulstones are items obtained from the God Wars Dungeon that store killcount of the respective boss. They are only obtainable as an uncommon drop from the respective god's general in hard mode fights. Soulstones will receive one charge per boss kill in hard mode and one charge for every five boss kills in normal mode.
All four soulstones can be combined together near an altar in the centre of the God Wars Dungeon to create an omni soulstone.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 11 June 2018 (Update):
- Carrying a god wars soul stone will now correctly allow you to enter the pre-boss doors within god wars dungeon.
- ninja 4 June 2018 (Update):
- It is now possible to combine all 4 godwars soulstones near the altar east of the rope exit within the God Wars dungeon to create an omni soulstone which can store all God Wars boss kill counts.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- God Wars Dungeon soulstones now display stored kills on their tooltips.
- ninja 22 June 2015 (Update):
- God Wars soulstones can now be charged via non-Hard mode kills at a rate of 1 charge per 5 kills.
- patch 13 April 2015 (Update):
- God Wars Dungeon soulstones have been shrunk in size to make their selection outlines appear correctly.
- patch 20 May 2013 (Update):
- The animation when a player tries to use a God Wars soul stone no longer occurs if the player doesn't successfully use one.