Bandos boots are part of the Bandos armour set, which requires 70 Defence to wear. They are dropped by General Graardor and his sergeants in the God Wars Dungeon. They are classed as Power armour.
The boots are commonly used for protection against Bandos followers. Wearing these boots will prevent followers of Bandos from attacking players in the God Wars Dungeon.
After the release of the Evolution of Combat, the price of Bandos boots reached over 2 million coins in the Grand Exchange. Several better boots for melee include Torva, Steadfast, Laceration, and Masterwork boots.
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Bandos boots will now give a broadcast message (as the other items do).
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Several pieces of God Wars armour now have a Prayer bonus.
- Bandos boots had the strongest defence stats for any pair of boots until steadfast boots were released with the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest.
- On the day of the release of the new hitsplats and damage soaking, there was a glitch in the knowledge database that stated that Bandos boots had damage absorption properties. This was a mistake, as the bonuses belonged to the Bandos chestplate and not the boots. This has been fixed.
- The boots change their appearance slightly when sheathing and unsheathing. This can be better noticed on the customisation interface.
- Bandos boots used to be the only item in the Bandos set that did not get a server-wide announcement. This was changed in 2018.