For other variants of this item, see lucky
The Armadyl chestplate is a drop from Kree'arra and his bodyguards. It is part of the Armadyl armour set which requires 70 Defence to wear, and is classed as Power armour.
The chestplate is statistically superior to every other torso ranged armour other than Morrigan's leather body, the Pernix body, the Anima core body of Zamorak, the Death Lotus chestplate and the sirenic body, making it the second best non-degrading ranged armour in the game. The prayer bonus also makes it desirable for the TzHaar Fight Cave minigame.
Being Power armour, this chestplate offers less defence than its Barrows counterpart, the Karil's top, but it has a Ranged bonus.
When received with CoinShare active, the Armadyl chestplate will be dropped as 120 Armadyl chestplate shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This is one of the items that the warning "This item is of very high value" is displayed.
Appearance of Armadyl chestplate after Unknown date edit Unknown year edit (Unknown update edit)
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Several pieces of God Wars armour now have a Prayer bonus.
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Fixed an appearance issue with the male and female Armadyl chestplate.
- Upon the release of RuneScape HD the Armadyl chestplate was given a slight graphical update. This resulted in a "crop-top" style for male players, exposing the stomach. This change was intended and was not a glitch. The style has since been changed again.
- On 8 July 2009, the chestplate had an update (mentioned in Patch Notes 08/07/09) with the release of Mobilising Armies. It seems to be like it was before the HD update, covering the player's stomach on male characters, but exposing the stomach on female characters.