For other variants of this item, see lucky
The Saradomin sword is a two handed sword which requires level 75 Attack to wield. It can be obtained as a drop in the God Wars Dungeon, from the Saradominist general Commander Zilyana and her bodyguards, Bree, Growler and Starlight. Commander Zilyana wields this sword.
The Saradomin sword can be considered a crushing counterpart of the Zamorakian spear and the four godswords, which are stabbing and slashing weapons respectively, as all three weapons are tier 75 two-handed melee weapons which can be obtained from their respective generals in the God Wars Dungeon.
The Saradomin sword is a valuable mid-level crush weapon, as its attack speed is faster than most two-handed weapons at a rate of 3.0 seconds, the same speed as longswords, rapiers and shortbows.
When received with CoinShare active, the Saradomin sword will be dropped as 120 Saradomin sword shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
As a Saradomin item, this weapon will pacify Saradominist minions in the God Wars Dungeon, as well as cause bandits in the Kharidian Desert Bandit Camp to become aggressive. It can also be used as one of the six Saradominst items to obtain the Holy Cithara after One Piercing Note.
The Saradomin's sword's special attack, Saradomin's Lightning
The Saradomin sword has a special attack, Saradomin's Lightning, which requires 100% adrenaline. Two lightning bolts hit the opponent - the first bolt deals melee damage, while the second bolt deals magic damage. Each bolt hits for 35%-175% ability damage.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The lucky Saradomin sword and Saradomin sword now have matching stats in legacy mode.
- patch 18 March 2013 (Update):
- The Saradomin sword now displays the correct attack style in the Equipment Stats interface.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):
- This sword's special attack no longer shows a max hit hitsplat every time.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required 70 attack to wield, and it was primarily a slash weapon. In addition, it had a 2.4 attack speed, the speed of a scimitar or abyssal whip, the latter of which shared its stats, save for crush and prayer bonuses. After the Evolution of Combat, its speed was decreased to 3.6, the same as the godswords, before being increased to 3.0.