The South Feldip Hills Teleport is a teleportation spell which requires level 10 Magic and the standard spellbook to cast. It requires 1 air rune, 1 water rune and 1 law rune to cast, granting 19 experience per cast. It teleports the caster next to the spirit tree in South Feldip Hills. The close proximity to the spirit tree makes it a convenient spell for accessing the spirit tree network after Tree Gnome Village has been completed, and is often used as a cheap way of quickly getting to areas such as the Grand Exchange.
The spell was previously called the Mobilising Armies Teleport, as the spell used to teleport the player to the Mobilising Armies Command centre. When the minigame was removed on 3 December 2018, the spell was renamed.
It cannot be made into a tablet.
|1||217|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 November 2012 (Update):
- Mobilising Armies teleport now requires an air rune rather than an earth rune.
- patch 15 July 2009 (Update):
- The Mobilising Armies Teleport spell is now in the skill guide.
- The teleport icon was leaked before the official release of Mobilising Armies. Players could find it by going to the Game Guide and read about it in the Magic skill guide.
- The Mobilising Armies teleport was the only teleport in the spellbooks that takes a player directly to an minigame. While Barbarian Teleport places a player extremely close to Barbarian Assault, it's not a direct teleport and a games necklace will still be closer. All other minigame teleports are through jewellery.
- Before the update there was a big gap in the spell book where the Mobilising Armies teleport should have been, on the update for the minigame this has been fixed.
- For two days after the Evolution of combat, an earth rune was required instead of an air rune. This was fixed on 22 November 2012.