|Release date||24 May 2001 (Update)|
|Description||Magically place the targeted item into your inventory.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Telekinetic Grab (also known as Telegrab) spell enables players to take an object they cannot reach or touch using Magic. The high price of the required law rune means the object must be well worth taking, such as the rare drop of a rune helm from the imprisoned lesser demon at the Wizards' Tower. Players who use higher tier ammo will sometimes use the spell to pick up their arrows. Telekinetic Grab takes all of a stackable or noted item at once, not one at a time.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Slayer - used to grab the map part rather than pay Wormbrain 10,000 coins. Originally, telegrabbing the map piece was the only way to obtain it.
- The Temple at Senntisten - required to continue within the Ghorrock fortress dungeon.
- The Giant Dwarf - used to grab the right boot for the statue.
- King's Ransom - used to steal a hair clip from a guard.
- Spirits of the Elid - used to grab the ancestral key from an enclosed area.
- Darkness of Hallowvale - used to grab the haemalchemy book from within the Meiyerditch Laboratories.
- Shield of Arrav - used to telegrab the Phoenix crossbow. This can be used as a shortcut, and is not actually a requirement for the quest, because the crossbow can be obtained by other means.
- Creature of Fenkenstrain - used to telegrab the pickled brain in the Hair of the Dog for free.
- Brain Bending, a medium Morytania achievement - used to telegrab the pickled brain on a table in the Hair of the Dog.
- The Book of Elei - two Acolyte's diary pages must be telegrabbed.
Economical Training[edit | edit source]
Some places to train magic while not losing money spent on runes are:
- The Captured Temple near the edge of the Wilderness near Goblin Village, where there is a Wine of Zamorak spawn.
- Near the Rellekka training area between two rocks are nature runes.
- The area between Ruins and Demonic Ruins where two nature runes spawn on an island. Beware of player killers while travelling there.
- The Edgeville resource dungeon where limpwurt roots spawn.
- Picking up monster drops from training combat or Slayer with Magic or Ranged.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- Telegrabbing gems now correctly places the gems in a players gem bag.
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- You will no longer be skulled if you attempt to cast telegrab on another player within the wilderness.