|Release date||31 August 2011 (Update)|
|level||Cannot be grown|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The blisterwood tree is a tree hidden in the Arboretum in Darkmeyer that the vampyres fear. They were once found all over Morytania, but following the vampyres' conquest of Darkmeyer, they began eradicating all of the blisterwood trees. This campaign was largely successful, but inexplicably, a blisterwood tree began to grow in a crack in one of Darkmeyer's buildings. The vampyres attempted to destroy this tree, but found that their methods had little effect on it. As an alternative, Lord Lowerniel Drakan had an arboretum built around the tree, and kept it in poor health.
- 10 blisterwood stakes or the off-handed version - Ranged thrown weapon
- A blisterwood staff - Magic 2-hand staff, has a 5% boost for magic damage done
- A blisterwood polearm - Requires 2 silver sickles, obtainable during the quest
After partial completion of The Lord of Vampyrium, you gain the ability to fletch blisterwood logs into the following:
- Blisterwood sickle
- Off-hand blisterwood sickle
- Blisterwood wand
- Blisterwood orb
- Blisterwood stake-thrower crossbow
All of them have tier 70 accuracy and damage rating, and can be used to damage vampyres.
After the initial cut, players can chop the tree to obtain more logs. Eventually the tree will have to repair itself (similar to a normal tree falling over). The tree respawns about as fast as a regular or oak tree and provides multiple logs per "session" just like oak trees and better.
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Blisterwood logs (m)||1||Always||1||1|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cutting logs from this tree will add to Decorated woodcutting urns.
- Vyrewatch in Darkmeyer hint that the tree is placed where the Icyene had their final fight with Drakan.
|Part 7 of the Myreque quest series|