Evergreen trees are conical trees covered in pine needles. When chopped down, they give normal logs. The main difference between evergreen trees and normal trees is that they have a different appearance and that they will rarely give multiple logs. Evergreen trees are mainly found in the colder climates of Gielinor, such as on White Wolf Mountain. Evergreen trees are also found on the west side of the Gunnarsgrunn; surrounding the Barbarian Outpost; north of Falador, near the entrance to the Dwarven Mines; a little east of Camelot Castle; and on Dragontooth Island.
Using a knife on an evergreen with a bucket in the inventory will produce a bucket of sap, which is needed for the quests Icthlarin's Little Helper and The Eyes of Glouphrie.
- Use fairy ring code AKQ; the ring is next to a group of evergreens.
- Cast Camelot Teleport. Evergreens are directly east of the arrival point.
- If the player's house is in Taverley, House Teleport. Evergreens are adjacent to the north and west.
- Evergreens can also be found in the Heroes' Guild and on Miscellania.
- There is an abundance of evergreens around the Barbarian Outpost.
- Players can use the Lodestone Network to teleport to Falador, as there are evergreens directly north of where the player arrives.
- Bird's nests have a chance of falling out of this tree.
At level 24 Hunter, wearing a strung rabbit foot gives a better chance of getting drop.
At level 80 Woodutting, wearing a tree-shaking scrimshaw will increase the chance by 300%.
At level 80 Woodutting, wearing a superior tree-shaking scrimshaw will increase the chance by 400%.
A group of evergreen trees north of Falador
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Evergreen trees on the White Wolf Mountain now correctly give sap.
- patch 5 July 2011 (Update):
- Larger Evergreen tree trunks are now using newer tree trunk graphics.