|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pick fruit, Inspect, Clear, Guide, Examine|
|Examine||A fully grown Calquat tree stands in this Farming patch.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
The calquat tree is a tree which can be grown using the Farming skill. To grow this tree, a calquat tree seed and level 72 Farming are required. The calquat patch for planting calquats is located in Tai Bwo Wannai. To protect the tree from disease while growing, one may pay Imiago eight Poison ivy berries. Note that players must have completed Jungle Potion to do this.
The calquat tree is often considered an ideal plant for training Farming due to the price and xp gain. However, the long growth time and the fact that there is only one patch for it to grow in limits its overall usefulness.
Farming[edit | edit source]
|Payment||8 poison ivy berries|
|Time||1,280 minutes (8x160 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Seed||Calquat tree seed|
|Chance to save [?]||? (edit)|
Growth stages[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 February 2020 (Update):
- The remote farming machine now updates the status of a fully grown calquat tree.
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Completing the growth cycle of a calquat with an ultra-growth potion now correctly moves it to the 'check health' state, instead of skipping to 'checked' with max fruit.
- patch 12 August 2008 (Update):
- Imiago will now protect calquat trees from disease in exchange for eight poison ivy berries.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|